The Rev. Paul Briggs and the Rev. Karen Fedorchak are the pastors at this church, which also has a warm and welcoming community of parishioners. Started in 1844, St. Mary's has been in its present location since 1955. The church offers programs for young children, teens and adults including music, ministries and Bible study. The church is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Connecticut, which includes 174 parishes.