Families have asked themselves this question for a long time. Here are some questions that you need to ask yourself.
1) If I remodel, how long do I plan on living in this home?
2) Exactly what do I want to remodel?
3) How much is it going to cost to remodel?
4) Who do I get to give me estimates? Do I know someone or who do I get a referral from?
5) Once the remodeling is done and I do want to sell, will I get a return on my investment?
6) How much is my home worth now and how much is it worth after I remodel?
7) How does the after remodeled value compare to other homes in your neighborhood?
8) How will I pay for the remodeling?
9) What kind of financing/mortgage is available?
10) Are there homes available that I can purchase, that are already remodeled or new, that would be a better value, that would be better for my family?
Click on this link to an article for additional information:
By: Steve brown