Yes, it's still April, but Mother's Day (May 13) will be here before you know it and the prom season is already upon us. Where do you go for a beautiful flower — or fruit — arrangement or corsage? Which Manchester florist is the most consistent and uses the freshest blooms?
Just to remind you of the options, these are the florists listed in the Manchester Patch Directory:
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 5 p.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
Are you a fan of Manchester Patch? Then show us the love by following us on Facebook or Twitter! It's the best way to get updates on all the latest news and information in Manchester as it happens. And don't forget to sign up for our Daily Newsletter, which sends all the latest news and info from Manchester Patch direct to your inbox each morning.