Imagine Main Street’s First Thursday events continue on Thursday, December 5th. The program highlights include:
West Side of Main Street
- 896 Main - Downtown Tree Lighting Ceremony and the Arrival of Santa - 6:30PM to 7:30 PM on the lawn of St. James Church
- 968 Main – Enter to Win Drawing for a Basket of Beauty Products including: Redkin Travel Kit, Travel-size Redkin Hairspray, Bottle of Moroccan Oil, Chocolate Mint Coffee Body Polish at Salon Petite
East Side of Main Street
- 575 Main – Sample the Offerings at this new restaurant with egg rolls - $.50 per piece, Miso, Wonton or Eggdrop Soup - $1.00 each and buy 2 Sushi, get one free at Panda King
- 31 Bissell – Holiday Shopping, Hospitality and a Holiday Special for the evening of a complimentary Christmas Ornament at J.A. White Class Co.
- 681 Main – Enjoy music by Jazzmen Music and Gallery while you shop for that special piece of art at Frame Dimensions
- 713 Main - Wine Tasting, 25% off Designer Jewelry and up to 40% off on other Jewelry at Sean’s Fine Jewelry
- 793 Main - Complimentary Cup of Green Mountain Coffee at Coventry Farms/Market on Main
- Purnell Place (formerly Beller’s Music) Young @ Art Artisan Sale and Fundraiser ~ Photos with Santa’s Elves and fun backdrops by Garaventa Photography for $5; cookies, cocoa and coffee
- 845 Main - Holiday Shopping and Hospitality with refreshments, snacks and door prizes at Silk City Antiques
- 857 Main – Display of Christmas Corsages: Old-Fashioned Seasonal Corsages for your coat & Fresh Floral Corsages and Wristlets at Designed to Order
- 881 Main – Holiday Shopping, Hot Cider and Music by Auburn Mode and the Tree Lighting Sax Orchestra at Beller’s Music
- 903 Main – Information session at 5:00 for potential artists and sponsors to become acquainted with the Runner’s ART Project, Quest Arts Performance ~ MCC Gallery Exhibit at MCC on Main
- 923 Main – Mitten Tree ~ Bring your donation of mittens to decorate the tree and benefit those in need. Open ’til 6PM on event night at First Niagara
- 975 Main –Wine Tasting and Holiday Gift Baskets Sale to benefit area charities at Anne Miller Real Estate
- 981 Main – Sweet Potato Fritters with Maple Syrup and Hot Chocolate on the Sidewalk in Front of Mulberry Street
- 1065 Main – Vanilla Cinnamon Bailey’s and Bailey’s Irish Cream Tasting from 5PM to 8PM at Forest Package Store
- 1071 Main – Holiday Shopping, Hospitality ~ original art, fine crafts by Connecticut artisans, jewelry, ornaments, Christmas cards, fiber and glass art, bath products, candles and vintage collectibles ~ 10% off total purchase Thursday only at E.M. Dougan Art & Framing
- 1095 Main – Complimentary Hot Chocolate, Hot Cider and Treats at Sunnyside Up
~ Enjoy Carolers from St. Mary’s Church as you stroll along Main St. ~
Warm-up with “Imagine Specials” at the following restaurants:
Antonio’s Pizza Restaurant, 832 Main St.
Bui Vietnamese Restaurant, 964 Main St.
Corey’s Catsup & Mustard, 623 Main St.
Hilltop BBQ Downtown, 631 Main St.
Filomena’s Pizzeria. 775 Main St.
Landmark Café, 867 Main St.
Los Sarapes, 697 Main St.
Manchester Chinese Cuisine, 956 Main St.
Mulberry Street, 981-985 Main St.
Oak Street Pub – 30 Oak St.
Panda King – 575 Main St.
For more information or to volunteer, contact Steve Gates at 860.306.2104. Information is also available on the web at www.imaginemainstreet.com and on Imagine Main Street’s Facebook page.